Jamuna Bank Limited (JBL) offers overseas job loans to the customers having sufficient net cash flow to deposit the installments regularly of the following segment:
- Person having valid Job Offer/ Akama/ Green Card/ Business Visa/ Resident Visa/ Work Permit Visa.
- Person moving overseas for on the job training with subsequent Job Prospect.
- Person having business overseas evidenced by business documents.
Travel expenses, marital expenses, Educational expenses, Festival expenses, Home construction, House renovation, Land purchase, Transport purchase, Office equipment, Professional equipment purchase, office space purchase, shop space purchase, Office decoration, Household durable/ equipment/ electronics purchase.
- Minimum 25 years; maximum 57 years.
- But loan tenor shall not exceed 62 years of age.
Net Income should be at least BDT 50,000.00 per month. (To be substantiated by evidence).
Minimum BDT 2,00,000.00 and Maximum BDT 50,00,000.00
Maximum Term of Loan
Rate of Interest
As determined by the bank from to time.
- Registered mortgage/ registration of fixed asset in the name of the bank having value of at least two times the loan applied for.
- Lien of financial asset having value of at least equivalent to the loan amount.
- Personal Guarantee of the applicant & applicant's spouse.
- Third party Guarantor shall be equal to or more creditworthy than the principal applicant.
Jamuna Bank Limited (JBL) is a Banking Company which was established by a group of local entrepreneurs who are well reputed in the field of trade, commerce, industry and business of the country. The bank provides all types of support to trade, commerce, industry and overall business of the country. The Bank is committed for satisfying diverse needs of its customers through an array of products at a competitive price by using appropriate technology and providing timely service so that a sustainable growth, reasonable return and contribution to the development of the country can be ensured with a motivated and professional work-force.
|US Dollar (USD)||78.75|
|British Pound (GBP)||95.75|
|Australian Dollar (AUD)||57.98|
|Canadian Dollar (CAD)||59.60|
|Swiss Franc (CHF)||77.47|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)||0.68|
|Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR)||21.00|
|Indian Rupee (INR)||1.15|
|Thai Baht (THB)||2.21|