Household Durable Loan
Are you thinking of the cost of buying furniture/ home appliances/ household durable? Prime Bank's Household Durable Loan will enable you to buy your desired products. You can avail the loan with competitive rates, convenient features and simple procedures. This minimal documentation required loan skim is suitable for all kinds of local people involved in service or business.
- Shortest loan processing time
- Competitive interest rate
- Loan top-up facility
- Flexible repayment schedule
- Automatic realization of monthly installments
- Joint applicant allowed
- Early, full and partial settlement allowed
- Processing fee 1.25 % of the loan amount
- Minimal documentation
- To purchase of household durables and house decoration items.
- Employees of Multinational Companies (MNCs) and Large Local Corporate (LLC), foreign NGOs, aid agencies, UN bodies.
- Contractual employees working as consultant/advisor/ researcher of UN organization/ ADB/ World Bank/ International NGO's/ other international organizations.
- Professionals, employees of Government /Semi Govt./ Autonomous bodies/ Banks/Financial Institutions and medium/ small enterprises.
- Landlord/ Landlady.
- For permanent and confirmed salaried person, minimum one (1) year experience with 6 months employment in present organization.
- For Businessmen, minimum one (1) year experience in the same line of business.
- For Landlord/ Landlady having 6 months rental income continuation.
- Minimum: 22 Years (at the time of application)
- Maximum: 65 years (at the end of loan tenor)
Minimum Gross Salary/ Income
- BDT 20,000.00 for salaried person of MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs, aid agencies and UN bodies.
- BDT 25,000.00 for salaried person other than MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs, aid agencies, and UN bodies.
- BDT 15,000.00 for Govt. employees.
- BDT 30,000.00 for Landlord/ Landlady.
- BDT 35,000.00 for Businessmen.
- Minimum loan amount BDT 50,000.00
- Maximum loan amount BDT 10,00,000.00
- Maximum loan tenor is 05 years
- Recent passport size color photographs of applicant(s) and guarantor(s)
- Photocopy of NID/ passport/ driving license of applicant(s) and guarantor(s)
- Latest utility bill (gas/ water/ electricity/ municipal tax)
- Quotation of purchased item
- Business card/ office ID of applicant(s) and guarantor(s) if any
- Latest tax certificate/ E-TIN
- Personal net worth statements of applicant(s) and guarantor(s)
- Bank statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for others
- Rent or lease agreement of house/ property (if applicable)
Additional documents required for Salaried Person/ Self Employed
- Salary Certificate/ Letter of Introduction .
- Offer letter/ Release letter from previous employer to prove service experience.
- Professional certificate issued by concerned institution.
Additional documents required for Businessmen
- Copy of Trade License.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Latest form xii
- Partnership deed
Additional documents required for Landlord/ Landlady
- Title deed of premises/ property.
- Valid rental deed with tenants.
- Utility bill copy.
- Ground rent payment and municipal tax payment receipt.
* Condition Apply
Prime Bank may request for any other relevant documents, if necessary.
Prime Bank Loan Calculator
More Credit Offers from Prime Bank
About Prime Bank Limited
As a fully licensed commercial bank, Prime Bank is being managed by a highly professional and dedicated team with long experience in banking. They constantly focus on understanding and anticipating customer needs. As the banking scenario undergoes changes so is the bank and it repositions itself in the changed market condition.
Prime Bank has already made significant progress within a very short period of its existence. The bank has been graded as a top class bank in the country through internationally accepted CAMELS rating. The bank has already occupied an enviable position among its competitors after achieving success in all areas of business operation. It offers all kinds of Commercial Corporate and Personal Banking services covering all segments of society within the framework of Banking Company Act and rules and regulations laid down by our central bank.