Swapna Neer Home Loan
Housing is one of life's most rewarding challenges. Meet this challenge to build your new home or purchase your new flat through our lucrative home loan facilities with the best competitive rate and flexible repayment schemes. Prime Bank's Swapna Neer Home Loan helps you to fulfill your dream. Fulfilling your dream is our satisfaction. This minimal documentation required loan skim is suitable for all kinds of local people involved in service or business.
- Maximum 70% of purchase price of new apartment/ home.
- Maximum 70% of the total cost of construction of home.
- Maximum 60% of purchase price of old apartment/ home and repairing cost, if any.
- Processing fee 1.25% of the loan amount for fresh applicants and 0% for the takeover loans.
- Additional loan amount is available for Takeover Loan.
- 3-24 months grace period *.
- Phase disbursement is allowed.
- Automatic realization of monthly installments.
- Flexible repayment schedule.
- Shortest loan processing time.
- Loan facility for both Lease hold and free hold properties.
- Tri Partite Agreement (TPA) allowed up to 24 months *.
- Joint applicant allowed.
- Early, full and partial settlement allowed.
- Competitive interest rate.
- House/ Apartment purchase not older than 15 years.
- Construction and extension of house/ apartment not older than 15 years.
- Takeover of existing home loan from other Banks/ Non Banking Financial Institutions not older than 15 years.
- Employees of Multinational Companies (MNCs) and Large Local Corporate (LLC), foreign NGOs, aid agencies, UN bodies.
- Contractual employees working as consultant/ advisor/ researcher of UN organization/ADB/ World Bank/ International NGO's/ other international organizations.
- Professionals, employees of Government/ Semi Govt./ Autonomous bodies/ Banks/ Financial Institutions and medium/ small enterprises.
- Landlord/ Landlady.
- For permanent and confirmed salaried person, minimum one year experience with 6 months employment in present organization.
- For Businessmen one year experience in the same line of business.
- For Landlord/ Landlady having 6 months rental income continuation.
- Minimum: 22 Years (at the time of application).
- Maximum: 65 years (at the end of loan tenor).
- Age limit can be relaxed in case of joint applicant provided.
Minimum Gross Salary/ Income
- BDT 40,000.00 for salaried person of MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies.
- BDT 45,000.00 for salaried person other than MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies.
- BDT 30,000.00 for Govt. employees.
- BDT 50,000.00 for Landlord/ Landlady.
- BDT 55,000.00 for Businessmen.
- Spouse, father, mother, daughter, sister, son brother and in-laws
- Minimum BDT 5,00,000.00
- Maximum BDT 1,20,00,000.00
- Maximum loan tenor is 25 years.
- Registered mortgage of the concerned property.
- Registered irrevocable power of attorney (RIGPA).
- Insurance coverage.
- One personal guarantee.
- Recent passport size color photographs of applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
- Photocopy of NID/ passport/ driving license of applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
- Copy of latest utility bill (gas/ water/ electricity/ municipal tax).
- Business card/ office ID copy of applicant(s) and guarantor s), if any.
- Latest tax certificate/ E-TIN.
- Personal net worth statements of applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
- Bank statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for other categories.
- Rent or lease agreement of house/property (if applicable).
Additional documents required for Salaried Person/ Self Employed
- Salary Certificate/ Letter of Introduction.
- Offer letter/Release letter from previous employer to prove service experience.
- Professional certificate issued by concerned institution.
Additional documents required for Businessmen
- Copy of trade license.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Latest form xii.
- Partnership deed.
Additional documents required for Landlord/ Landlady
- Title deed of premises/ property.
- Valid rental deed with tenants.
- Utility bill copy.
- Ground rent payment and municipal tax payment receipt.
* Condition Apply
Prime Bank may request for any other relevant documents, if necessary.
Prime Bank Loan Calculator
More Credit Offers from Prime Bank
About Prime Bank Limited
As a fully licensed commercial bank, Prime Bank is being managed by a highly professional and dedicated team with long experience in banking. They constantly focus on understanding and anticipating customer needs. As the banking scenario undergoes changes so is the bank and it repositions itself in the changed market condition.
Prime Bank has already made significant progress within a very short period of its existence. The bank has been graded as a top class bank in the country through internationally accepted CAMELS rating. The bank has already occupied an enviable position among its competitors after achieving success in all areas of business operation. It offers all kinds of Commercial Corporate and Personal Banking services covering all segments of society within the framework of Banking Company Act and rules and regulations laid down by our central bank.