Prime Bank provides Swapnashaj Home Loan, a worthwhile credit services to beautify your paradise; that is, this loan is perfect for internal and external repairs, rearrangements, refurnishes or extension of your residential building or flat with lucrative rate, convenient features and simple procedures. Prime Bank is always ready to help you to make your dream come true being your trusted partner in the renovation or extension of your dream home to renovate or extend your own house is only a matter of choice.
• Employees of Multinational Companies (MNCs) and Large Local Corporate (LLC), foreign NGOs, aid agencies, UN bodies.
• Contractual employees working as consultant/ advisor/ researcher of UN organization/ADB/ World Bank/ International NGOs/ other international organizations.
• Professionals, employees of Government /Semi Government/ Autonomous bodies and employees of Banks/ Financial Institutions and medium/ small enterprises.
• Landlord/ Landlady.
• Internal and external repairs, rearrangements, refurbish and extension of residential building or flat (not more than 20 years old).
• Pay debts to suppliers for purchasing construction materials.
• Takeover of house building loan from other Banks/Non Banking Financial Institutions not older than 15 year.
• Maximum 6 months grace period.*
• Phase disbursement is allowed.
• Processing fee 1.25% of the loan amount for fresh applicants and 0% for the takeover loans.
• Life insurance facility covering your payment obligations in the event of your death.
• Competitive interest rate.
• Additional loan amount is available for takeover loan.
• Automatic realization of monthly installments.
• Shortest loan processing time.
• Loan facility for both Lease hold and Free hold properties.
• Flexible repayment schedule.
• Joint applicant allowed.
• Early, full and partial settlement allowed.
• For permanent and confirmed salaried person, minimum one (1) year experience with 6 months employment in present organization.
• For Businessmen, minimum one (1) year experience in the same line of business.
• For Landlord/ Landlady having 6 months rental income continuation.
• Minimum: 22 Years, at the time of application.
• Maximum: 65 years, at the end of loan tenor.
(Age limit can be relaxed in case of joint applicant provided).
Minimum Gross Salary/ Income
• BDT 40,000.00 for salaried person of MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies.
• BDT 45,000.00 for salaried person other than MNCs, LLCs, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies.
• BDT 30,000.00 for Government Employees.
• BDT 50,000.00 for Landlords/ Landladies.
• BDT 55,000.00 for Businessmen.
• Spouse, father, mother, daughter, sister, son, brother and in-laws.
• Minimum loan amount BDT 5,00,000.00
• Maximum loan amount BDT 1,00,00,000.00
• Maximum loan tenor is 15 years including grace period.
Loan to Price Ratio
• Maximum 70% of the total estimated renovation cost or 60% of the force sale value of the existing property or BDT 1,00,00,000.00 whichever is lower.
• Registered mortgage of the concerned property.
• Registered irrevocable power of attorney (RIGPA).
• Insurance coverage.
• One personal guarantee.
• Recent passport size color photographs of applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
• Photocopy of NID/ passport/ driving license of applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
• Copy of latest utility bill (gas/ water/ electricity/ municipal tax).
• Business card/ office ID of applicant(s) and guarantor(s) (if any).
• Latest tax certificate/ E-TIN.
• Personal net worth statements of applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
• Bank statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for others.
• Rent or lease agreement of house/ property (if applicable).
Additional documents required for Salaried Person/ Self Employed
• Salary Certificate/ Letter of Introduction.
• Offer letter/Release letter from previous employer to prove service experience.
• Professional certificate issued by concerned institution.
Additional documents required for Businessmen
• Copy of trade License.
• Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company.
• Certificate of Incorporation.
• Latest form xii.
• Partnership deed.
Additional documents required for Landlord/ Landlady
• Title deed of premises/ property.
• Valid rental deed with tenants.
• Utility bill copy.
• Ground rent payment and municipal tax payment receipt.
* Condition Apply
Prime Bank may request for any other relevant documents, if necessary.
As a fully licensed commercial bank, Prime Bank is being managed by a highly professional and dedicated team with long experience in banking. They constantly focus on understanding and anticipating customer needs. As the banking scenario undergoes changes so is the bank and it repositions itself in the changed market condition.
Prime Bank has already made significant progress within a very short period of its existence. The bank has been graded as a top class bank in the country through internationally accepted CAMELS rating. The bank has already occupied an enviable position among its competitors after achieving success in all areas of business operation. It offers all kinds of Commercial Corporate and Personal Banking services covering all segments of society within the framework of Banking Company Act and rules and regulations laid down by our central bank.
|US Dollar (USD)||82.45|
|British Pound (GBP)||109.34|
|Australian Dollar (AUD)||64.53|
|Canadian Dollar (CAD)||66.08|
|Swiss Franc (CHF)||84.61|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)||0.73|
|Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR)||21.98|
|Indian Rupee (INR)||1.27|
|Thai Baht (THB)||2.49|