Uttara Bank Limited introduces this special loan scheem to help real businessmen those have entrepreneurship, initiative, sincerity, honesty to expand and run their business smoothly under Small Enterprise (SE) category.
Loan Type/ Category
- To help the genuine businessmen having entrepreneurship, initiative, sincerity, honesty to expand and run their business smoothly under Small Enterprise category.
- To enable a section of people having small capital to do business with the help of Bank Finance.
- To improve the banking habit of self employed persons of the society.
- To contribute towards development of socio-economic condition of the country.
- Must be a growing Business Concern.
- At Least 2 Years Business History.
- Must be a Current Account Holder of the Bank.
- Up dated clean CIB Report.
- Registered Mortgage of Land & Building.
- Personal Guarantee of the Owner(s)/ Directors.
- Post dated cheque.
- Other Securities as acceptable to the Bank.
Equal Monthly Installment.
- Valid Trade License.
- Up to date TIN Certificate.
- Regulatory papers.
1 years to 5 years.
Debt Equity Ratio
70 : 30
Uttara Bank Limited is one of the largest and oldest private sector commercial banks in Bangladesh. At the time of its establishment, it was named "Eastern Banking Corporation". After the liberation war of Bangladesh, the bank was nationalized. In 1983, it became the first privatized bank of Bangladesh. It operates through 223 fully computerized branches ensuring best possible and fastest services to its valued clients and also affiliated with nearly 600 financial institutions worldwide.
|US Dollar (USD)||80.90|
|British Pound (GBP)||104.04|
|Australian Dollar (AUD)||63.30|
|Canadian Dollar (CAD)||63.44|
|Swiss Franc (CHF)||83.20|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)||0.73|
|Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR)||21.57|
|Indian Rupee (INR)||1.26|
|Thai Baht (THB)||2.43|