Bank Asia provides this VISA Debit Card for their account holders. You can get the card easily from the branch where you opened your account. Just go to the branch, fill up the Application Form and submit it with a recent photograph. You will receive your card within 7-10 working days. These VISA Debit Cards help to make your life easy and simple. You don't need to carry cash in pocket, but just a VISA Debit Card.
- Cash withdrawal from any Visa logo ATMs 24/7 all over the country
- Purchase thorough any Visa logo POS
- Balance enquiry
- PIN Change
- Mini statement
- No interest/hidden charges
- Debit card is issued against the savings, current or STD account
- Filled-in Application Form
- 1(one) copy of photograph
- After receiving the card, sign the acknowledgement slip and send it to your home branch for activation.
- Put your signature with a ball point pen on the signature panel at the back of your card.
ATM transaction Fee
All type of ATM transactions (using Bank Asia card at Bank Asia ATMs) Free
Cash withdrawal from Q-cash ATMs BDT 10.00
Cash withdrawal from E-cash ATMs BDT 15.00
Cash withdrawal from BRAC bank (OMNIBUS) ATMs BDT 15.00
Cash withdrawal from DBBL ATMs BDT 35.00
Cash withdrawal from other visa branded ATMs BDT 25.00
New Card Issuance Fee
Card Replacement Fee
PIN Replacement Fees
Caution during making transactions
- Please do not let your card be taken out of your sight at any merchant outlet to prevent possible Misuse.
- After using your card at a merchant outlet, please ensure that the card returned to you is yours.
- Before signing the Sales Slip, check the amount charged.
- Retain your copy of the Sales Slip of all transactions until they appear in your Card Account Statement for your future reference.
- Destroy the PIN mailer after memorizing your PIN
- Do not write the PIN on the card or keep the PIN inside your wallet
- Change the PIN preferably every month
For Lost/Stolen Card
To report and replacement of your lost/stolen Debit Card, please contact your nearest Branch. Your card will be replaced within 7 working days and will be sent to your Branch.
Bank Asia commenced operation on November 27, 1999 by a group of successful entrepreneurs of Bangladesh with the basic objective of bringing high quality service in the banking sector and actively participating in the growth and expansion of the national economy.
Bank Asia is the only Bank in Bangladesh to acquire the Bangladesh operation of two foreign banks namely Muslim Commercial Bank of Pakistan and Bank of Nova Scotia of Canada. Our purpose has always been to foster industrial, commercial and financial ties between Bangladesh and foreign countries by trade initiatives and business ventures.
Thanks to its unremitting efforts and long years of experience, Bank Asia today proudly stands among the top rated banks of Bangladesh with an extensive network of business outlets comprising of conventional banking branches, islamic windows, offshore banking unit, brokerage branches, agricultural branches and SME centers. And as part of the bank's commitment to provide all modern and value added banking services in keeping with the very best standard in a globalized world.
|US Dollar (USD)||79.53|
|British Pound (GBP)||99.29|
|Australian Dollar (AUD)||61.08|
|Canadian Dollar (CAD)||61.06|
|Swiss Franc (CHF)||80.12|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)||0.71|
|Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR)||21.20|
|Indian Rupee (INR)||1.18|
|Thai Baht (THB)||2.27|