IBBL Khidmah Card
Islami Bank Khidmah Card is an IT based Shariah compliant product, which had been carefully developed by Islamic financial expertise who ensure that our products are within the guidelines of Islamic Shariah. It operates on the Ujrah concept which is based on a fixed fee structure, meaning that only fixed fee will be charged to the customer. It gives the option to the customers of either paying the entire outstanding amount or paying only a minimum amount of the outstanding balance in due date. This smart electronic card will make easy buying and selling with reducing risk of carrying physical cash. Considering the customers demand, IBBL launghes 3 types of Khidmah Cards - Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- Global usage privilege.
- No risk is associated in buying.
- Payment of gas, electricity and WASA bill.
- Exclusive Shopping & Travel Discounts within VISA global offering.
- Hotel and Hospital booking, Bus, Train and Airplane Ticketing.
- Exclusive discount on the purchase of Superstore.
- Lowest charges.
- First Supplementary Card Free.
- Card Cheque Facility.
- Advance Salary Facility.
- Silver Card: Up to BDT 50,000.00
- Gold Card: Up to BDT 100,000.00
- Platinum Card: Up to BDT 200,000.00
Service Fees and Charges
- Annual Fee (Primary Card): Silver BDT 1,000.00; Gold BDT 1,500.00 and Platinum BDT 3,000.00.
- Annual Fee (Supplementary Card): First supplementary card is free. Second supplementary card and onwards BDT 500.00 for each card.
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: Silver BDT 600.00; Gold BDT 1,200.00 and Platinum BDT 2,000.00.
- Monthly Over Limit Charge: Silver BDT 500.00; Gold BDT 1,000.00 and Platinum BDT 1,500.00.
- Late Payment Charge: Silver BDT 500.00; Gold BDT 1,000.00 and Platinum BDT 1,500.00.
- Card Replacement Fee: Silver BDT 200.00; Gold BDT 300.00 and Platinum BDT 500.00.
- Cash Withdrawal Fee: BDT 100.00 for each transaction.
- Duplicate Statement Fee: BDT 300.00 within 6 months.
- Card Cheque Book Issuance Fee: BDT 100.00 for a cheque book of 20 leaves.
- Card Cheque Transaction Fee: BDT 500.00 for each transaction.
- Returned Cheque Fee: BDT 200.00 for insufficient fund, differing signature, stop payment, etc.
- Outstation Cheque Processing Fee: BDT 50.00.
- Sales Voucher Retrieval Fee: BDT 500.00 up to a maximum of 3 months.
- Monthly Account Statement: One time free per statement per account.
- CIB Processing Fee: BDT 100.00.
- Internet Banking: Free.
General Rules for Fees and Charges
- Payment Due Date: 15 days from statement date.
- Minimum Amount Due to be Paid: 5% of used amount or for Sliver Card BDT 1,200.00, Gold Card BDT 2,400.00 and Platinum Card BDT 4,000.00 (whichever is higher) or Bill amount.
- Credit Card Bill Payments at Third Party Outlets: Up to as per actual charge + BDT 10.00.
- Amount of Cash withdrawal facility can be decided by the sanctioning authority of Head Office.
- Additional expenses, e.g. Postage, cable, courier, fax, legal fees, etc. will be charged for, where incurred and that will be borned by the Primary cardholder.
This IBBL Khidmah Card holder can obtain cash withdrawal facility up to such amount as determined by the sanctioning Authority of the Bank.
- The Bank can issue a supplementary card to a person nominated by the Primary Cardholder and approve thereby. The Supplementary Cardholder must be of 18 years of age or over. The issue of the supplementary card(s) shall be subject to such Terms & Conditions, which the Bank may deem necessary.
- The Khidmah Card Limit assigned to the Primary Cardholder is inclusive of the Khidmah Card limit of the Supplementary Cardholder and the Primary Cardholder, and the Supplementary Cardholder shall not permit the total of the charges incurred through their respective Cards to exceed the said Credit Limit.
- The validity of the Supplementary Card is dependent on the validity of the Primary Card. The termination of the Supplementary Card shall not terminate the Primary Card.
- The undertakings, liabilities and obligations of the Primary Cardholder and the Supplementary Cardholder to the Bank and the Bank's rights herein shall not be affected in any way by any dispute or counter claim which the Primary Cardholder and the Supplementary Cardholder can have against each other.
- The Primary Cardholder will be responsible to the Bank for all transactions on the Supplementary Card.
- The Primary Cardholder can withdraw the authority of the Supplementary Cardholder by sending a written intimation to the Bank accompanied by the Supplementary Card.
Settlement of Payment of the Khidmah Card
- Payment Locations: Khidmah Card Payments are accepted at Islami Bank branches during transaction hours by cash or by cheque and at all Islami Bank ATMs and Bills pay Centers 24-hour a day, 7 days a week. Customer can also pay customer's Khidmah Card bills at our exclusive Card services Counters located inside our premium partners outlets.
- Standing Instruction: If the customer is an Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited account holder, he/she can avail our Standing Instruction (Auto debit) facility to settle his/her monthly Khidmah Card bill(s). This facility will enable us to debit customer's nominated account and credit the card account on the payment due date. Customer can choose any amount between the minimum amount due and 100% of the current balance for settlement through standing instruction.
- Payment through Internet Banking: Payment of Khidmah card bill can be made through internet banking.
- Payment through IDM: Payment can be made through IDM by depositing cash amount or by submitting crossed cheque. In case of placing of crossed cheque or cash payment at IDM regarding payment of Khidmah Card Bill, the payment should be considered/ effected on that date which the cheque will be cleared from the clearing house & date of confirmation in case of receiving of the cash payment from IDM. Payments will be treated as made from the date on which the payments are actually received by the Bank in the ordinary course of business and not from the placing/ posting date.
Eligibility of Primary Card Holder
- In service Government Employees (Monthly minimum income level is BDT 20,000.00 for Silver Card, BDT 50,000.00 for Gold Card and BDT 1,00,000.00 for Platinum Card).
- In service Employees of reputed Private Companies (Monthly minimum income level is BDT 20,000.00 for Silver Card, BDT 50,000.00 for Gold Card and BDT 1,00,000.00 for Platinum Card).
- Depositors of IBBL with satisfactory transaction & balance.
- Foreign Remitter/ Beneficiary who send/ receive a good amount of foreign remittance frequently through banking channel.
- Customers having account with satisfactory balance in any Commercial Bank.
- Businessmen with satisfactory turnover proof by TIN (Monthly Income level is BDT 50,000.00 for Silver Card, BDT 1,00,000.00 for Gold Card and BDT 1,50,000.00 for Platinum Card).
- Teachers, Doctors, Engineers and other professionals.
- Customers having credit card of any other bank but not more than 1 (one).
- Travelers for tourism, business, and medical treatment purpose in abroad.
- Bangladeshi citizen having contractual agreement with foreign farms.
Eligibility of Supplementary Card Holder
- Family Member of a cardholder.
- Beneficiary of Foreign Remitter.
Checklist Against Khidmah Card facility
- The Khidmah Card Applicant need not to be an IBBL A/C holder.
- For prompt processing of application form, CAPITAL LETTERS may be used.
- Tickmarks (√) shall be used in boxes as appropriate and write N/A where not applicable in the application form.
- All changes or corrections the applicant makes must be countersigned by him/ her.
- Incomplete application may delay or cancel the facility.
- Primary Card Applicant must be over 21 years of age.
- Supplementary Card Applicant(s) must be at least 18 years of age.
- Monthly income is required to be minimum BDT 20,000.00.
- The applicant who has more than 1(one) credit cards of other Banks is not eligible to avail IBBL Khidmah facility.
- Photocopy of valid passport along with visa is mandatory who intends to go abroad for visiting/ treatment/ business purpose.
- In case of self-employed, copy of valid trade license and personal/ company Bank statement for last 6 months.
- Last Academic Certificate.
- DP Note, DP Note Delivery Letter and Personal Guarantee.
For Service Holder
- 2 copies of recent passport size colored photographs.
- Copy of National ID/ Passport (1st 7 pages & renewal page)/ driving license.
- Copy of employee ID card or photo based commissioner's certificate with birth evidence (If NID/ Passport/ driving license is not available).
- Copy of up-to-date e-TIN certificate/ latest tax return acknowledgment slip.
- Original Personal Bank statement for last 6 months duly signed by the applicant and attested by the source/ employer.
- Latest original salary certificate with seal & signature by the concerned authority.
- Visiting card (if available).
- Clean CIB report.
For Business Personnel/ Individual/ Professional
- 2 copies of recent passport size colored photographs.
- Copy of National ID/ Passport (1st 7 pages & renewal page).
- Copy of up-to-date e-TIN certificate/ latest tax return acknowledgment slip (Personal & company).
- Original Bank statement for last 6 months duly signed by the applicant and attested by the source (Personal & Company).
- Copy of valid Trade License (latest/ renewal).
- Business card.
- Clean CIB report.
- Proof of residence (i.e. an attested copy of holding tax payment receipt or payment of any utility bill like Electricity/ Gas/ WASA/ BTCL Telephone Bill).
- In case of professional, copy of membership certificate from the professional body/ competent authority.
About Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited is a Joint Venture Public Limited Company engaged in commercial banking business based on Islamic Shari'ah with 63.09% foreign shareholding having largest branch network of total 294 Branches among the private sector Banks in Bangladesh. It was established on the 13th March 1983 as the first Islamic Bank in the South East Asia. The mission of the bank is to establish Islamic Banking through the introduction of a welfare oriented banking system and also ensure equity and justice in the field of all economic activities, achieve balanced growth and equitable development in through diversified investment operations particularly in the priority sectors and less developed areas of the country. To encourage socio-economic upliftment and financial services to the loss-income community particularly in the rural areas.