Jamuna Bank Limited offers education loan to the customers those having sufficient net cash flow to deposit the installments regularly of the following segment:
Students of reputed Public/Private Universities, Medical/ Engineering/ Nursing Colleges & Institutes Professionals Courses: CA, CMA, CIMA, Marine, MBM, MBA, FCPS, FRCS, Bar-at-Law. Minimum Educational Qualification: HSC/ A-Level Pass. Overseas Education in any reputed educational institution. Person having overseas job offer at hand, bound by training/ course requirement.
The applicant must have the followings:
- Chatro-Bondhu Account (EL-19)
- or, Overseas Student File
- or, Overseas Scholarship/ University Acceptance.
Guarantor having sufficient net cash flow to deposit installments regularly. Parent/ Guardian/ Guarantor who are eligible shall be referred to as Guarantor.
Student supposed to bear
- Tuition Fees
- Living Cost
- Other Educational Expenses
- Consultants Fee
- Visa Processing fees
- Traveling Cost
- Document/ Other Verification Fees
- Purchase of Educational Equipment/ Gadget
- any other cost not stated above but acceptable to the bank.
- For student: Minimum 18 years, Maximum 40 years
- For Guarantor: Minimum 35 years, Maximum 57 years
Gross Monthly Income of the Customer/ Guarantor should be at least BDT 30,000.00 per month. The Customer/ Guarantor must have sufficient net cash flow to repay the loan installments.
Minimum BDT 1,00,000.00 and Maximum BDT 10,00,000.00
Maximum Term of Loan
Rate of Interest
As determined by the bank from to time.
- Mortgage of any tangible asset having forced sale value of at least double the loan amount or Lien on financial asset having value at least equivalent to the loan amount.
- Any other security acceptable to the bank.
- Personal guarantee of the applicant & applicant's spouse.
- Third party Guarantor shall be equal to or more creditworthy than the principal applicant.
Jamuna Bank Limited (JBL) is a Banking Company which was established by a group of local entrepreneurs who are well reputed in the field of trade, commerce, industry and business of the country. The bank provides all types of support to trade, commerce, industry and overall business of the country. The Bank is committed for satisfying diverse needs of its customers through an array of products at a competitive price by using appropriate technology and providing timely service so that a sustainable growth, reasonable return and contribution to the development of the country can be ensured with a motivated and professional work-force.
|US Dollar (USD)||82.45|
|British Pound (GBP)||109.34|
|Australian Dollar (AUD)||64.53|
|Canadian Dollar (CAD)||66.08|
|Swiss Franc (CHF)||84.61|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)||0.73|
|Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR)||21.98|
|Indian Rupee (INR)||1.27|
|Thai Baht (THB)||2.49|